Friday, September 14, 2012

Ko Ryo Won, Korean Cuisine

I think this was the best outing after the hardship I went through for continuos 2 weeks !
Tho is simple yet satisfactory 100% !
What happen to me hmm ...
Will tell you all when I feel so hehehe !

Since we went for Legal Skill class before so me and Cynthia decided to skip =D
We went the Gardens to have our lunch !
And this is where we had our korean cuisine in
Ko Ryo Won 


Seriously the kimchi there taste awesomee !
Its not that spicy and I enjoyed it <3 p="p">


Even Cynthia craving for it xD

The service there is very good =)
So no worries !
The waiter there BBQ for us xD
So basically you are just like a king sitting there xD
Once your cabbage and kimchi finish, they will automatically add on !




And then the end product ~



This is actually beef slices !
1 plate is already enough for both of us =)

And my beloved bowl and spoon xD


Its a must try !
The price is slightly higher, but not too over =)
With drinks, appetizers, desserts and beef
We spent around RM 100 +

OMG T^T
Im missing the kimchi and beef again !
Have to keep fit laaaa !
=(


No comments:

Post a Comment