Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New College Life


Yesh peepos !
I'm now studying in Brickfields Asia College !
I have officially quitted HELP College !
Want to know why ?
Because I'm resitting few paper and if I resit in HELP, I have to wait till next june while in BAC my next resit is in december =)

So after so long battling in HELP,
I have to start my new life in BAC !
Luckily I have my ATC friends who were studying in BAC,
I don't feel that scary and lonely <3 i="i" nbsp="nbsp">
Joann, JM, Vinzen, Doreen!
And of course there is few HELPians,
Cynthia , Yaya, Josephine and Kalei !

I know I'm a frigging failure 
but thx to all support given by my friends
I manage to stand up again !
I can do it !

For my family matter, it's getting worst 
and really depressed ...
Don't wanna mention more about it !
But really appreciate all the ones that held me tight when I'm falling apart !
I do love you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment