Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Memories


I'm not ready for a new journey ...
But since its already started, I have to continue walking ...
The feeling of  letting go is so awful !
New environment and new society ...
I just wanna be anti social because I'm tired ...
I should have cherish them more ...
Now what is left is just missing them =(
All of us going different path !
Although we just met each other for a short 8 months 
But we went through most hardships together
And of course we had fun together =')
I know all lecturers love me and thanks them for being so supportive 
So do Mr J that I used to feel annoyed but I miss mamak ing time with him and the gang !
And my motivation for Constitutional Law thanks to Ah Lua xD

Ahhh .. fcuk I feel so fragile !
I miss everyone and everything !
I am so useless LOL !


No comments:

Post a Comment