Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bullshitting


Kinda disappointed towards you ...
So many years as best friend but now bull shit ...
Everytime gathering sure say finals or company family ...
You think we no need to sit for exam or company family too izit ?
All BULLSHIT !

Wanna compare stress and busy , talk to my palm my ass la ...
I know accounting is not easy ,
but we what ?
Engineering , accounting , law and even few of them working ...
You think our subject is easy ?
Or you think you are too classy to join us ?
Or we didn't meet your standard ?

I admit I do party and all 
but this doesn't mean I'm lower standard or bad influence ...
Mann I'm fcuking wun ask you out anymore
because I dun fcuking owe you all ...
especially you LOL
Next time if u duwana attend 
Can u juz fcuking show ur courage 
say that u juz duwana join =)
We wud be glad to hear that !

No comments:

Post a Comment